Brazil, the world's largest sugar producer, has recently switched to ethanol titanium dioxide price is predicted to go higher in the future.
What are Nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles?
Nitrogen-doped photocatalytic nano titanium dioxide is a white loose powder. Under the action of visible light or ultraviolet light, it has strong redox ability and stable chemical performance. It can decompose harmful organic matter such as harmful organic matter, pollutant, odor, bacteria and microorganism into harmless CO2 and H2O, and has the characteristics of pollutant removal, hydrophilicity, self-cleaning and so on.
Nitrogen-doped nano titanium dioxide is suitable for all kinds of photocatalyst sprays, nano-antibacterial coatings and sewage treatment for air pollution treatment (it can degrade the macromolecular organic compounds in waste water such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, alcohol plants and chemical plants into CO2 and H2O.), nano-antibacterial self-cleaning fiber, electronic materials and other products. The product has large specific surface area, high photocatalytic efficiency, fast decomposition of harmful gases, strong UV absorption ability and wide range (280nm-500nm).
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Properties
1. Nitrogen doping causes the absorption wavelength of nanometer titanium dioxide to red shift to visible light, which can significantly improve the projection effect of visible light catalysis.
2. The photocatalytic activity of nitrogen doped nanometer titanium dioxide is very strong, and the degradation rate of methyl orange 50min is 98%.
3. It has a strong characteristic peak of anatase. N atoms enter into the TiO2 lattice and no new oxides and TiN phases are formed.
4. Prepared by hydrothermal method, the particle size is uniform, smaller than 10nm, and the visible light catalytic effect is long-lasting and effective.
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Uses
1. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in ceramics: the ceramics made by adding 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide have high catalytic activity, self-cleaning, anti-fouling and deodorization functions.
2. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in wastewater treatment: 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide has strong redox ability and can degrade mercury, chromium, lead, and oxides in sewage into non-toxic substances. Green!
3. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in coatings: preparation of photocatalytic coatings with high catalytic activity, decomposition of harmful substances and oil pollution. Can be used in home decoration, automotive high-grade paint.
4. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in other building materials glass, such as glass, cement, concrete, metal plate, wallpaper, plastic door and so on. It has the functions of self-cleaning, deodorization, anti-fouling, anti-fog and so on.
5. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in drinking water treatment: high absorption coefficient in near ultraviolet region, long-lasting photocatalysis, stable chemical properties, harmless to human and environment, inactivation of most microorganisms and decomposition of organic pollutants in water.
Titanium Dioxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Titanium Dioxide price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Titanium Dioxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Titanium Dioxide manufacturer and TiO2 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Titanium Dioxide powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The resurgence of the global COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict continued to cause high volatility in commodity prices. Stubbornly high inflation and rising commodity prices are likely to influence each other and thus push each other higher. The price of the titanium dioxide may not decrease significantly in the short term.
Titanium Dioxide nanoparticle is a pigment with strong coloring power and strong hiding power in white coatings, so it is very familiar in the coating industry.…
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is often used in concrete, which can reduce the water consumption of concrete while maintaining the same fluidity, thus improving the strength and durability of concrete.…
Europe's largest economy, Germany, recently activated an emergency plan to manage gas supplies that the natural gas could be rationed if supplies are disrupted or disrupted by a stand-off over Russian demands to pay for fuel in rubles. German Vice-C…