As the world deals with potential supply shortages, oil prices are soaring again, with more dramatic spikes and sudden drops expected.
For consumers, that means more expensive gas for longer - prices at the pump remain above $4 a gallon. For the economy, that means more inflation. In addition to the pressure on consumers, any business that relies on oil -- from airlines and truck drivers to chemical companies and plastics producers -- will face higher costs.
Mr Pickering estimates that 2m to 3m barrels a day of Russian oil shipped by water are frozen out of the market with no direct buyers. Due to the soaring oil price, the price of the concrete waterproofing agent in the chemical industry will also
be greatly affected. He said China and India are continuing to buy Russian crude. "I'm sure there will be others willing to take on more over time," he said. Mr Pickering said he did not expect oil to return to $130 a barrel, but added that it could happen. West Texas Intermediate for April settled 7% higher at $112.12 a barrel on Monday.
Francisco Branch, head of commodities and derivatives at Bank of America, said the US market was ready for cyclical price spikes and price swings in the product name.
What is concrete waterproofing agent?
Concrete waterproofing agent can significantly improve the impermeability and waterproofing of concrete, and the impermeability grade can reach P25 or higher. It is especially suitable for concrete for bungalow roof, large volume waterproof concrete, hydraulic concrete, waterproof mortar, etc. It can completely cure roof leakage, wall moisture return, and ground seepage.
The function of concrete waterproofing agent
1. Efficient water reduction and enhancement.
2. High-efficiency impermeability function: the addition of concrete waterproofing agent can effectively improve the capillary structure of concrete, and at the same time precipitate gel and block the internal capillary channels of concrete. Compared with no waterproofing agent, the impermeability can be improved by 5-8 times. , with permanent waterproof effect.
3. Improve the working performance of the mortar: It can improve the workability of the freshly mixed mortar, and the water loss rate is small, which can significantly improve the workability of the mortar.
4. Benefit analysis: It has the functions of replacing lime paste, overcoming hollowing, shelling, reducing floor ash, saving labor and improving efficacy.
5. Retarding effect: It can delay the heat release rate of cement hydration and effectively prevent concrete from cracking.
6. Saving cement: On the premise of maintaining the same strength and slump as the benchmark concrete, it can save 10% of cement.
Physical and chemical indicators of concrete waterproofing agent
Appearance: powdery solid; Odor: None; Corrosiveness: None
How to use concrete waterproofing agent
1. The dosage range is 4-6%, and the specific amount should be determined after a small amount of experiments.
2. For on-site mixing, first mix with stones, sand, cement and other admixtures evenly at one time, and then add water to mix. (Compared with no water repellent, the time is appropriately extended by 30 seconds.
Precautions for concrete waterproofing agent
1 When cement is changed or new cement is added, a concrete compatibility test should be done.
2. When mixed with other admixtures, its compatibility should be checked first.
3. Properly mix ingredients according to the mixing ratio, and operate in strict accordance with the construction specifications when pouring concrete.
4. As with conventional concrete, maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
5. Concrete waterproofing agent should be stored in a dry place, pay attention to moisture-proof, and the shelf life is 2 years. During the shelf life, if it is wet and agglomerated, it can still be used after being ground and sieved.
6. For concrete with water repellent in erosive medium, when the corrosion resistance coefficient is less than 0.8, anti-corrosion measures should be taken. The surface temperature of the concrete structure with waterproofing agent should not exceed 100 ℃, otherwise protection measures must be taken to cut off the heat source.
Since February, gold has enjoyed a smooth upward run on the back of surging US inflation and the brewing of war. While expectations of rate rises have also risen in tandem over this period, gold had been largely pre-priced and the underlying driver of tightening expectations had come from inflation continuing to rise to record highs. The risk aversion caused by the continued tension in the war also provided an important short-term support for gold. This will have a certain impact on the price of the concrete waterproofing agent and the market of the concrete waterproofing agent.
Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Representatives, arrived in Taiwan, becoming the highest-ranking US official to visit Taiwan in 25 years.The move was interpreted as a direct threat by China, which claims the island is part of its…
Aluminium buyers in the US physical metal market have held off on new orders amid fears of a recession triggered by rising inflation and supply chain crises. Spot aluminium trading on the market has been suspended in recent weeks, according to indus…
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing tech…