What is Titanium Nitride TiN Powder?
Recently, on Sinopec's annual results teleconference, the company representative answered questions about the oil prices, and said that the future trend of oil prices is still very uncertain, and it is expected to be around $100 this year and $85 next year respectively.
Sinopec, "There are many factors affecting oil prices at the moment, including geopolitics, macroeconomic trends, the implementation of the policy of OPEC+, the strength of the US DOLLAR and so on. We see a lot of uncertainty in the future oil prices. It is impossible to predict the accurate price, but a general trend could be estimated."
According to Sinopec, international institutions generally have a forecast of around $100 this year and around $85 next year in the oil prices. As geopolitical problems and other issues ease next year, oil prices will be lower than this year.
The volatile oil prices in the international market will continue to affect lots of industries and the supply of many Titanium Nitride powder.
Introduction to Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Titanium nitride, the chemical formula is TiN, is a golden cubic crystal. The molecular weight is 61.89. The melting point is 2950℃. The density is 5.43g/cm3.
Physicochemical Properties of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Titanium nitride is a synthetic ceramic material, extremely hard, and its hardness is close to diamond. Titanium nitride is chemically stable at room temperature but is attacked by hot concentrated acid and oxidized at atmospheric pressure of 800℃. It has the reflection characteristics of an infrared ray (IR), and the reflection spectrum is similar to that of gold (Au), so it is pale yellow.
Depending on the substrate material and the surface finish of the substrate, the relative friction coefficient of titanium nitride is about 0.4-0.9 (without lubrication). Its typical crystal structure is sodium chloride type (the relative stoichiometry of elements is about 1:1), and the thermodynamic stability coefficient X of TiNx complex is 0.6-1.2. The world's first super-insulating material is made from a thin film of titanium nitride cooled to near absolute zero, adding 100,000 units of insulation.
|Titanium Nitride TiN Powder Properties
||Tinite, TiNite, TiN powder, nitridotitanium
||golden brown powder
|Solubility in H2O
Titanium Nitride TiN Powder CAS 25583-20-4
Is titanium nitride stronger than steel?
When titanium is alloyed with other metals, such as aluminum or vanadium, it is significantly stronger than many steels. In strength, the best titanium alloys outperform the lower and middle grades of stainless steel. However, the highest-grade stainless steel is stronger than titanium alloy.
Titanium, however, has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any known metal. With the same strength as steel, titanium is 45% lighter.
Applications of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Can be used for powder metallurgy, as fine ceramic raw material powder, conductive material, and decorative material. Widely used in high-temperature resistance, wear-resistance and aerospace, and other fields. The material has good electrical conductivity and can be used as electrodes and electrical contact for molten salt electrolysis. It can also be used as an additive in hard-cutting tools. Specifically,
1. Titanium nitride coatings are widely used on metal edges to maintain the corrosion resistance of mechanical molds such as drills and milling cutters, often improving their life by three or more factors.
2. Because of its metallic luster, it is often used for clothing and car decoration. As the outer coating, usually nickel (Ni) or chromium (Cr) as the substrate, packaging pipes, and door and window hardware.
3. The coating is also used in aerospace and military applications, as well as protecting the suspension sliding surfaces of bicycles and motorcycles, and even the damping shafts of remote-controlled toy cars.
4. The material is non-toxic and meets FDA specifications, so it is also commonly used in medical devices, such as sharpening scalpel blades and orthopedic bone saws, or directly as implants (especially hip replacement implants) and other medical implants.
5. Titanium nitride films can be used in microelectronics as a conductive barrier between active devices and metal contacts. When the film is diffused into silicon metal, the conductivity (30-70μ ω ·cm) is sufficient to form a good conductive connection.
6. This special blocking metal also has the chemical or mechanical properties of a ceramic, a process used heavily in current 45nm chip designs to improve the performance of transistors. In the battery field, by combining titanium nitride with a gate dielectric layer (eg. HfSiO), the dielectric constant can be improved, the gate length can be scaled down, the leakage is lower, the drive current is higher, and the threshold voltage can be the same or better than standard SiO2.
7. The high biostability of the alloy extends the application of bioelectronic electrodes, such as the prosthesis project under the retina and the micro-electro-mechanical system (bio-mems) in biomedicine, which enables intelligent implants or in vivo biosensors to withstand severe humoral corrosion.
Main Supplier of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality titanium nitride TiN powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Recently, the first press conference of the Boao Forum For Asia Annual Conference 2022 was held. Two flagship reports were released at the conference: "Asia's Economic Prospects and Integration Process 2022" and "Sustainable Asia and the World 2022-Green Transformation in Action in Asia".
The flagship report points out that the global economy will recover in 2021, and the pace of economic integration in the Asia-Pacific has not stopped even in the face of the impact of COVID-19. The Asia-Pacific region has provided new impetus for the world's economic recovery and institutional building.
The report gives an outlook on the Asian economy, noting that a number of factors will affect Asian economic growth. For example, mutated strains such as Delta and Omicron have become more transmissible, and many economies are experiencing epidemic peaks again. The Ukraine crisis has triggered geopolitical changes in Asia and Europe, leading to higher commodity prices, which may affect the global energy supply and energy transformation.
The report pointed out that the Asian economy will still be in the process of recovery in 2022, but the growth rate may moderate. According to the report, Asia's economic growth in 2022 is likely to be lower than the current IMF forecast, which is projected at 4.8%.
Affected by several factors, the supply of the Titanium Nitride powder is erratic and thus its prices are expected to go higher in the future.